Sage 100 Evolution
Sage 100 Evolution allows business owners to simply manage finances, as well as relationships with suppliers, employees & customers.
Sage 100 Evolution delivers a VAT compliant business management solution. It’s the new way to work.
Sage 100 Evolution manages all operational aspects of your business. It enables you to control your financials as well as relationships with your customers, suppliers, and employees. Developed within the Sage 100 Evolution Framework, all components and modules are fully integrated. And they share a common interface, providing you with a consistent user experience.
Data integrity is assured with Microsoft® SQL Server, and all your data is secured in a central database. As a core management system, Sage 100 Evolution is feature-rich, and its add-on modules make it a truly revolutionary Business Management Solution.
You can create multiple delivery addresses for each customer and supplier. Set processing defaults for delivery requirements/addresses, selling prices and discounts which you can override for each transaction.
- Compare General Ledger account movements over a period of five financial years
- Compare sales and purchases in the Orders module
- View incident analysis in the CRM module
Add-On Modules for Sage 100 Evolution
The advantages of using this module include the instant processing and coding of accounts once the initial process of assigning recurring coding has taken place; and the process of reconciliation and account coding is virtually guaranteed. Another benefit exists for transactions where the codes have been assigned as per the relevant accounts. Codes need not be assigned a second time – only new transactions have to be coded in the months to follow.
- Bill of Materials and Kit Item Codes. With the Bill of Materials module, you can build, assemble, or manufacture any inventory item using other inventory items as parts or components. The Kit Item Codes allow for the specification of one code on an invoice, and the system leads multiple invoice lines that can include inventory items and remark lines.
- You can also create Bills of Materials or Kit Item Codes with an unlimited number of components.
- Up to three non-inventory additional costs associated with the Bill of Materials can be created, for example, labour, freight and overhead costs, per Bill of Material. When you manufacture you can remove component items and create manufactured items.
Reporting for the Bill of Materials module includes:
- An audit trail
- Material requirements to determine whether there are sufficient components on hand to manufacture
- Components used in Bill of Materials / Kit Item Codes to track inventory items (components) allocated to a finished inventory item (manufactured product)
Sage Pastel Intelligence Reporting offers a customisable pack which provides drill-down functionality.You can customise the standard set of reports and templates, and create new ones. It gives you flexibility with the combinations of financial data you choose to report on.
Sage Pastel Intelligence Reporting ships with Management Packs (Balance Sheet, Income Statement), Sales Master (Sales Reports), Inventory, Purchasing options, and more.
Get serious about getting paid with Sage Pastel Debtors Manager software.Sage Pastel Debtors Manager is a debtor management system suitable for any business in any industry seeking to optimise the debtor collection process. Sage Pastel Debtors Manager debt collection software has been designed to instantly implement tracking and control in your debtors collection department. Unlike other products which tend to focus on the macro level, this is a hands-on practical system that automates the daily control of the debtors book. This debt recovery module is only available while you have a valid Sage Pastel Business Care Licence contract.
Sage Pastel Debtors Manager creates reports to monitor debt collection progress, staff performance and accurately forecasts cash flow With ready to run debtors management reports for every outstanding invoice, you can determine why the amount is outstanding; when it will be paid; what has been done and what still needs to be done.
Get paid and improve your cash flow - with Sage Pastel Debtors Manager, there are no more excuses!
You can maintain separate buy and sell rates for each currency. Sage Multi-currency maintains a history of exchange rates so that you can process transactions at earlier dates using the most accurate exchange rate. When you process customer receipts or supplier payments, Sage 100 Evolution uses the current exchange rate to calculate any foreign exchange profit or loss, which is automatically posted. In addition Sage Multi-currency allows you to:
- Process and print customer and supplier sales and purchase documents in foreign currency or home currency
- Print customer and supplier statements, age analysis and transaction reports using foreign currency or home currency
- Process foreign currency cashbook transactions
- Process foreign currency cashbook transactions
Managing your fixed assets includes the following tasks:
- Tracking each asset’s value, both from a tax and an accounting point of view Depreciating assets correctly using an appropriate depreciation rate and method
- Updating the replacement values of your fixed assets for insurance purposes
- Maintaining an accurate fixed assets register which records information such as: date of purchase; date of disposal; purchase price; accumulated depreciation and net book value
- The Sage Evolution Fixed Assets software module automates all these processes for you
- Once you provide the initial information, the fixed asset management system takes over and manages your assets for you. One of the realities of fixed assets processing is that companies frequently change depreciation rules as legislation allows and as company policy changes. Some changes are retroactive to when you purchased the asset. Sage 100 Evolution Fixed Assets calculates its values dynamically from the start of each asset’s life, which makes retroactive changes simple. Imagine the time required to accurately programme all this yourself into a spreadsheet!
*Sage 100 Evolution Fixed Assets can be used in conjunction with the core Sage Evolution Accounting system or can be purchased as a stand-alone product.
Set-up and use multiple stores or warehouses with the Sage 100 Evolution Multi-warehousing module.
Working with multiple stores is almost identical to working with normal inventory or stock. The only difference is that each time you want to access an inventory item, you must specify the store in which the item exists. Sage 100 Evolution warehouse management software makes it easy to track and control inventory items.
Some of the features include:
- Ability to link users to one or more stores and prevent users from accessing items in other stores
- Creation of up to 999 stores with an unlimited number of inventory items per store
- The same inventory item code can exist in different stores and will share all item fields except quantities, cost prices, selling prices and reorder information
- Ability to copy selling prices from one store to another, per item per store
- Ability to transfer items between stores using a Store Transfer Journal
- Inventory reports will allow you to filter on stores
Track items from the moment of purchase to sale with Sage Pastel’s Serial Number Tracking Module.Sage Pastel Evolution Serial Number Tracking allows you to track items from the moment you purchase or manufacture them to the time you sell them. With this stock control software module, inventory management even extends to you being able to track the item for warranty purposes should it be returned to you for repairs.
Each item has its own unique serial number.With Sage Pastel’s inventory control software, Serial Number History allows one to view movement history for serial number items. With Serial Number Listing, the serial number per inventory item, along with its status can be viewed.
Use the Serial Number Tracking Module with other Add-On modules:Multi-Stores and Bill of Materials.
By using the Multi-Stores module, you can transfer serialised inventory items between stores.
Use of the Bill of Materials module allows manufacture into serialised items.
With this module you can not only create volume-based or time-based price breaks you can specify discounts by customer or group of customers. In addition you can design unlimited discount variations, such as multiple discounts per customer per stock item, and discounts per stock group while having the ability to override discounts on processing invoices.
Sage 100 Evolution CRM will track all Incidents to their conclusion or until they are closed off. The Sage 100 Evolution system stores Incidents even after they have been closed, allowing you to track a history of events as they occurred, as far back as you wish.
There are two versions of Sage 100 Evolution CRM:
- Sage 100 Evolution CRM contains basic incident tracking. This module must be purchased in conjunction with the core Sage 100 Evolution accounting system.
- Sage 100 Evolution CRM Premium contains more advanced features such as Sales Force Automation, Business Gateway, Calendar, Workflow processing, Incident Graphs, Escalations and Contract Invoicing and now also Microsoft Outlook Integration. This module can be purchased as a stand-alone product.
Main features in Sage 100 Evolution Voucher Management.
- Role base authorisations, permissions and discretionary limits per user
- Process Accounts Receivable receipts
- Process Accounts Payable payment advices
- Process General Ledger receipts and/or payments
- Support for multi-currency accounts
- Customisable receipts and payment voucher layouts
- Capture and save receipts and payments for future processing
- Maintain and print audit trials
What’s new in Sage Evolution Business Gateway?Structural changes
Entirely new technology platform
- The previous system was written using older technology which got in the way of new development.
- The new system is written using current best-practise technology and techniques which will make system maintenance.
Focus on ease of installation
- The previous system was very difficult to install. Installers needed fairly advanced knowledge of IIS and Component services.
- The new system is much simpler to set up.
New feature highlights:
- Dashboard landing page – provides a quick overview of current tasks and progress.
- Fully mobile – screens and charts can be viewed on devices like smartphones and tablets. Flash charts fall back to html5 so that they can still display on devices that don’t support flash.
- Statement drill-downs – this was the most requested feature for the previous version.
- Procurement – PO approvals provides access to approving managers that are rarely in the office.
- Much more administrative information and control.
- Create incidents
- Monitor existing incidents and provide feedback
- View and search knowledge base articles
- View customer statements
- Drill down into invoices
- View linked products and contracts
- Update account details
Sage Evolution Agents
- Create incidents
- Work with existing incidents (action, update, close, workflow)
- Inventory details including images and full pricing and stock information
- Agent directory (internal lookup of basic staff info)
- View contract information
- View and update customer information
- View and update people information
- Procurement purchase order authorisations
- View and search knowledge base articles Mobile Sales Reps – Web app targeted at smartphones (cross-platform)
- Basic incident management (simple versions of create, action, update, close, workflow)
- Basic details
- Open incidents
- Recent Transactions
- Basic details
- Stock including warehouse stock
Sales orders / Quotations
It has been designed for businesses with high retail volumes and multiple branch locations that require the flexibility of offline capabilities and branch retail independence.
Easy to use, fast and robust, it is fully and seamlessly integrated with Sage 100 Evolution and has a centralised maintenance area which is controlled from head office. The solution offers the ability to generate sales orders, invoices and credit notes all from a single simple interface depending on user rights or security profiles.
Definable schedules for synchronisation eliminate any need for your branches to remember to send and receive data. The information flowing between head office and branches includes new product, price changes with start dates as well as sales and associated transactions to update Sage 100 Evolution.
Control and maintain purchases from branch level and inter-branch transfers (IBT). This ensures that goods sent between your warehouses are monitored and tracked, reducing shrinkage.
Main features in Sage 100 Evolution Delivery Management:
- The management of Inventory deliveries
- Confirm partial deliveries and cancel deliveries
- Search by invoice number, delivery method, item code or description
- Generate delivery notes and re-print delivery notes
- Generate reports on outstanding, partial and completed deliveries
- Automatic delivery note sequence.
- Delivery note enquiries
Sage 100 Evolution’s mobile sales app allows sales executives and management to view customised dashboards and information on customers, inventory, expenses and other key business information in real-time.
- Create templates, and process quotations and sales orders on the go
- Incorporate line discounts supporting both amount and percentage
Sage Online Tool’s easy to use Content Management facility helps you do all this and track responses to your campaigns - making a sale closure a walk in the park. Having a professional online presence has never been this easy!