Sage Pay Account
- Your online Sage Pay account is already integrated with your Sage Pastel Accounting and Payroll software giving you the benefits of Sage Smart Money Movement.
- Make salary and supplier payments online or directly from your accounting and payroll software.
- Manage your business risk with online reports from multiple credit bureaus and CIPC.
- Improve cash flow by offering your customers more ways to pay your invoices, including bank EFT, credit card, cash payments and debit orders.
- One consolidated Sage Pay statement allows for automated transaction reconciliations to your accounting software.
A Sage Pay account offers your business payment and risk management solutions from one online account.
Get more done in less time with Sage money movement.
- You pay a once off account setup fee of R 425.00
- Your account is ready for activation and you can be up and running in a matter of hours.
- Our online service ensures you can conveniently access your account from anywhere at any time.
- No software or upgrade charges means you save money.
- Our system is so user friendly that on-site training is not required to use our services.
- We don’t tie you into any fixed or long term agreements.
- Sage Pay is already integrated into specific versions of Sage software.
- You only pay for the services you use and our transparent and competitive pricing will save you money.
- One consolidated statement and invoice to manage and monitor the movement of money in and out of your Sage Pay account.
- Your dedicated account manager will assist you to get the most out of your Sage Pay account.
Salary & Creditor Payments
Process salary and creditor payments directly from your Sage Pay online account or use the secure integrated file transfer capability in your Sage software to send the payments to Sage Pay.
With a Sage Pay account you now have access to risk management services. This includes credit checks from multiple credit bureaus and CIPC, which are now also available in your Sage software.
Sage Pay offers multiple payment streams to accept funds through one convenient service. Our Pay Now service includes acceptance of Credit Card, Bank EFT, Retail payments and also integrates to specific versions of Sage software.
Debit Order Collections
You have access to three debit order collection services on your Sage Pay account which allows you to collect once off or recurring payments from your customer’s bank accounts or credit cards.
Easy to use payment solutions from one online account.
Sage Pay Features & Benefits
The features and benefits of the Sage Pay account apply to all the services we provide.
You will not be required to change your existing banking relationships to use any of the Sage Pay services.
We offer competitive transaction fees on all services based on transaction volumes and values.
We cater for all businesses and will accommodate any volume of transactions.
Our advanced validation component ensures that bank details are validated prior to submission to the banks which will reduce transaction rejections.
Our verification service gives you the option to verify the owner of the bank account to ensure that the transaction is being processed to the correct account.
Our notification service allows you to advise anyone by sms or email that a transaction is being processed to their account.
A comprehensive history of transactions processed to every employee, debtor or creditor is available on the account.
Reconcile your transactions easily from your online statement or download it to any third party software.
You will receive a consolidated or itemized invoice with details of all fees for the services used on your Sage Pay account.
You have the ability to setup multiple sub accounts on your Sage Pay account profile to suite your specific processing requirements.
Sage Pay allows you the flexibility of having multiple system users with extensive permissions to restrict access for viewing, editing and authorizing transactions.
The Sage Pay system integrates seamlessly with specific versions of Sage software and a number of third party software applications.
Sage Pay Company Overview
Sage Pay account
Sage Pay offers payment and risk management solutions to efficiently manage your cash flow. We do this in a single, easy to use online account that gives you access to all our services.
Sage Pay Requirements
There are no lengthy approval times as the account activation process is completed online and the activation can be done in a matter of hours. Our service agreement has no fixed time frame which affords you flexibility not to be locked into lengthy contract terms.
Sage Pay Security
The Sage Pay system is developed with the same demands on security and performance as the sites used for internet banking and share trading. Our servers are hosted with an international service provider and sit behind multiple electronic firewalls to protect transactional and banking information against unauthorised access from third parties, loss and fraud.
Sage Pay Partners
We have developed the Sage Pay services with the understanding that our clients have different business processing requirements. We have selected software partners and developers to assist you to integrate your transaction processing from a number of third party software vendors.
Sage Pay Compliance
Sage Pay is registered with the Payments Association of South Africa (PASA) as a Systems Operator and Third Party Payments Provider. We are registered with the Payment System Stakeholder Forum (PSSF) and Financial Services Board (FSB). We are also a Level 1 PCI compliant operator for credit card processing.
Sage Pay Pricing
We believe in a simple, easy to understand pricing structure without hidden charges. For your convenience we give you the flexibility of only paying for the services you use. Transaction fees are based on monthly transaction volumes and values.
Sage Pay Guarantee
We invite you to evaluate any of the Sage Pay services. If you are not totally satisfied, you may cancel your service agreement without any penalties.
Sage Pay Philosophy
At Sage Pay, we understand that your cash flow and your relationship with your customers, creditors and employees are important aspects of your business. This is why we will ensure that all your transactions are processed securely, accurately, on time, each and every time.
Sage Pay Shareholders
Sage Pay is wholly owned by Sage Group plc, which formed in 1981, floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and entered the FTSE 100 in 1999. Sage has over 6 million customers and more than 13 500 employees in 24 countries. For further information please visit