Consulting terms and conditions
- All new work will require an assessment of the nature of the work to be done.
- The Assessment will be for between 2 to 3 hours and will be charged at R650 per hour. Travel time will be charged at R650 per hour, and Travel Kilometres at R6 per hour.
- This is payable via EFT or Cash at the end of the assessment.
- Thereafter if a quotation is required, a quotation will be supplied to be signed off by the client in order for work to proceed
- Work will require a 50% deposit upfront. Once that has been received, work can commence.
- Should the scope of the work change during implementation, this will be discussed upfront and an additional quotation will be supplied to be signed off.
- In cases where the assessment is able to resolve the concerns, the hourly rate is R650 per hour.
- A fee increase of R25 will be effective as from 1 March 2017 as there has been no increase to the rates in the past year. This is a R25 increase per annum.
- New Consulting and Travel Time rates are at R650 per hour.
- Petrol rates remain the same for 2017.
- GL Accounts works on an hourly basis at R650 per hour. Should you call in for a small piece of work and the work be started without quotation, you are in agreement with GL Accounts hourly rates of R650 per hour and that GL Accounts will charge you for the hours it took in which to complete the work.
- Small jobs for existing clients may be attended to without the initial assessment and deposit provided the client agrees to and accepts the hourly rate of R650 per hour.
- Payment should be processed on completion of the work done.
- Compound Interest will be charged for all late payments at 2.5% per month.
- All statements will be sent on a weekly basis on a Friday.
- Invoices will be sent on a regular basis to confirm work being done.
- Further work required will entail that all consultation fees have been fully paid up. Each piece of work requires payment before the commencement of any new work.
- There may be the occasion to consult with Sage Pastel telephonically whilst consulting. This will be charged for under normal consulting rates of R650ph.
Cancellation of Appointments
- In cases where the assessment is able to resolve the concerns, the hourly rate is R650 per hour. A 24 hour cancellation notice on appointments is required. Should you not cancel within 24 hours, a cancellation charge of the amount of hours booked will be charged for at R650ph.
- Should I not receive a cancellation notice and on arrival at your premises you are not available then full travel time and travel kms will be charged for in addition to time booked at R650ph.